What is OTT Platform?
An Over-The-Top media service offered directly to the viewer's via the Internet. OTT bypasses cable, broadcast and satellite television platforms: the types of companies that traditionally act as Exhibitors, Controllers or Distributors of such content.
WHAT IS THE BUSINESS MODEL OF COW-PAY-PER-VIEW?
Just like 'AMC' are exhibitors, who are controlling and operating chain of major brick and mortar Multiplexes ,'Cinema on Web' A/K/A 'COW' are USA based exhibitors controlling and operating a chain of online Virtual Multiplexes ,where film Production Studios & Web Based content owners can release and stream their new Movies,Web Series & OTT Content.
'COW' gives Film Production Studios & Web Based content owners the unique advantage to:
- Upload their own Cinematic Content / TV Shows on 'COW' OTT Platform.
- Fix their own Box Office Ticket Price for each Pay-Per-View.
- Inject Video Advertising in form of Pre-Roll, Mid-Roll & Post-Roll in their content.
- Release / Stream each of their cinematic content globally on 'COW' to 100 Million plus viewer's Smart Phone, Tablet, Laptop & TV.
- Collect all their Box Office sales via their own Payment Gateway.
- Pay 'COW' only exhibitor's fees / percentage on each pay-per-view & a percentage of advertising revenue.
*To protect the interest of Film Production Studios / TV Networks from piracy, 'Cinema on Web' will allow viewer's to only stream their purchased /Pay-Per-View content.
*No down loading of any content will be permitted.